The HT503 is a hi-tech integrated device used as an intermediary between VoIP environment and PSTN. It enables users to make use of the “hop-on and hop-off” calling technology. With the availability of FXS and FXO port, the users can access a remote control of origination and termination of calls from the PSTN line. It provides users with services like having two SIP account to work simultaneously. It has magnificent voice quality and several other notable features to make it easy for the users.
- It has four ports at its back. 1 for FXS analog telephone, 1 for PSTN line, and 2 10/100 Mbps ports along with an integrated router.
- Some of the notable features include caller ID display and call waiting service.
- Supports maximum Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).
- Indication LEDs each for power, messages in a queue and for both network and telephone ports.
Other available facets are like:
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- 1 FXS analog telephone ports (RJ11), 1 PSTN line FXO port, dual 10/100 Mbps ports with integrated NAT router
- Advanced telephony features include caller ID, call waiting
- 3-way voice conference, transfer, forward, do not disturb, message indicator, multi-language voice prompts, T.38 fax, flexible dial plan and more
- Supports up to 2 SIP accounts
- Status LED for power, telephone and network ports, and message waiting indication
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.
Hotels & Hospitality
Auto & Transportation
Media & Retail