2N® IP Uni
It is a modern device that is designed for voice transmission. It controls the door by using an analogue phone line. It easily integrates into the company’s existing phone system. It is very easy to install. It connects with you quite easily. It is simple installation means you will save not only time but also installation costs. The device can be easily replaced by any existing analogue intercom. The demand of this device is extensively increasing day by day. More and more people are opting it for its specific features.
- The simple additional device prevents intrusion by detecting any unauthorised manipulation.
- It prevents any unauthorized access ensuring that you are in safe hands that give you the ultimate confidence.
- The protocol system makes it easy to link with IP phones or any other devices coming out with all optimistic outputs.
Other available facets are like:
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- SIP support with no server needed: SIP protocol support makes it easy to link the intercom with IP phones and PBX from other producers, without having to connect to the server
- Security relay: This simple additional device prevents intrusion by detecting any unauthorized manipulation of the electronic locking system.
- Tamper switch: 2N® IP Uni intercom can be fitted with a tamper switch that detects unauthorized opening of the device itself.
- Suitable for the disabled: The device can be fitted with an induction loop and pictograms suitable for communication with the hearing impaired.
- Time profiles: This function allows you to define the period of time a phone number is valid.
- Backlit buttons: 2N® Helios IP Safety features 1 or 2 keys distinctively backlit in blue.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.
Hotels & Hospitality
Auto & Transportation
Media & Retail