2N® Access Unit RFID
2N® Access Unit RFID comes under the umbrella of 2N® IP Access Unit. The IP infrastructure is used for the implementation of the 2N Access Unit. There are four different types of 2N® Access Units. It combines the functions of traditional door controller and RFID reader. This feature reduces the installation time, maintenance costs, and cabling. It supports cards or other media using 125 kHz or 13.56 MHz frequencies. It is used to prevent unauthorized access to a building, office, or house ensuring the highest security for all people. The Wireless technology is used for easy access using Smartphone.
- It can be used for Indoor and Outdoor applications.
- It is equipped with tamper protection mechanism. As soon as anyone attempts to damage the unit mechanically, the switch is activated and an alarm is set off.
- Simple Installation process. You just need a single Ethernet cable, PoE, and exit button.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- ACCESS SECURITY: Use 2N® Access Unit RFID to prevent unauthorised access to a building, ensuring the highest level of security for all people in the building.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: A single ethernet cable, Power over Ethernet, and the option to connect a lock, exit button, or door contact directly to the unit make installation very simple.
- NFC SUPPORT: Thanks to wireless NFC technology, you can easily open the door using a smartphone with the 2N® Mobile Key application installed.
- ADVANCED EVENT REPORTING: The 2N® Access Unit RFID not only allows logs to be sent to the Syslog server, but also e-mail notifications to building security or an HTTPs command to a third-party system for selected events.
- WEB INTERFACE ADMINISTRATION: Simply connect the access control unit to your LAN and everything can be set up via the intuitive web interface.
- TAMPER PROTECTION: 2N® Access Unit RFID is equipped with a mechanical protective switch. As soon as anyone attempts to damage the unit mechanically, the switch is activated and an alarm is set off.
- MONITORING ENTRANCES AND EXITS: Other expansion modules (e.g. an exit RFID reader, keypad, or Bluetooth etc.) can be connected to the 2N® Access Unit RFID, allowing you to secure a door easily from both sides.
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: Thanks to its mechanical properties, the access unit is designed for either indoor or outdoor installation.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.
Hotels & Hospitality
Auto & Transportation
Media & Retail