The Switchvox E520 is a great device on behalf of the Digium. It has numerous features and applications that make it suitable for small and medium scale businesses. It delivers superior power communication with the capability to handle at most 100 concurrent calls at a time. However, the device can support a total of 300 phone lines to make the work easier for the users. It is packed with the most advanced and modern Unified Communication (UC) solutions. Hence it is by far the best technology a business can opt for to manage its telephone system.
- Comes with features like Next Business Day parts and On-Site Services.
- Supports up to 300 calls and 100 concurrent calls at a time.
- Provides external storage facility.
- Best for medium scale businesses.
- The most trusted one is Cohesive Technologies. They are the most ideal one.
Other available facets are like:
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Simple and Powerful: Forget limitations and complexity. With an easy to use browser-based interface, administrators save time and reduce frustration.
- Communicate Anytime, Anywhere: With Softphone Apps for iOS and Android, productivity soars and your office is wherever you it.
- Reporting and Analytics: Call details shouldn’t be an “extra”. That’s why we give end-users and administrators access to advanced call reporting capabilities to make informed business decisions.
- Customization and Integration: Switchvox integrates with popular applications, like Outlook, Chrome, Firefox and Salesforce.com. Power-up your productivity by using our integrations, or customize and create your own.
- Perfect for Call Centers: Whether you call it a call center, contact center, helpdesk, operations center or simply a call queue, Switchvox provides enhanced call distribution without expensive add-ons.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.