QXFX04 IP Analog Gateway
It is the gateway is a modular and cost-effective approach to adding four additional outside PSTN lines to a corporate phone network by utilizing either an Epygi QX IP PBX or a SIP-based PBX. It can also be used to IP-enable a legacy analog PBX by connecting the FXO ports to FXS extensions. The simple configuration and superb voice quality makes the QXFXO4 easy to deploy and manage.
- It is a SIP-compliant device that also includes a firewall, VPN capability and the Auto Attendant feature for two-stage dialling.
- Integration with any QX IP PBX is pure plug-and-play. If FXO ports are in short supply, you can add multiple gateways to the QX IP PBX, which recognizes each gateway automatically.
- It is really a great device for use.
- Cohesive Technologies can be the most trusted place to buy this device. It is the ideal one.
Other available facets are like:
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- 4 FXO PSTN ports
- 1 Ethernet LAN port
- 1 Ethernet WAN port
- Call Routing capable of modifying caller ID or time of day routing
- Firewall, VPN Router, Auto Attendant, Stacking Options, Failover and much more
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.