It is a wonderful device. It enables small and medium sized businesses to create seamless office environments, integrate traditional phone systems into a VoIP network and efficiently manage communication costs. The GXW Series is designed for full interoperability with leading IP-PBXs, Soft switches and most SIP-based environments and offers 4 or 8 port models and a video surveillance port on the GXW410x models.
- It provides a unique feature set, catering to very specific deployment requirements.
- It can be used to route a few registrations while providing call paths for any number of alias DID's on your account.
- The series gateways come in two models - the GXW-4104 and GXW-4108, each offering superb voice quality, traditional telephony functionality, easy deployment, and 4 and 8 FXS ports respectively. Each model features flexible dialing plans, integrated call routing to support a pure IP network call and an external power supply.
- If you wish to buy then Cohesive Technologies can be the best place.
Other available facets are like:
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing
- Supports advanced telephony features, including call transfer, call forward, call-waiting, do not disturb, message waiting indication, multilanguage promtps, flexible dial plan and more
- Failover SIP server feature automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Faxover-IP
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Configruartion provisioning
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.
Hotels & Hospitality
Auto & Transportation
Media & Retail