If you are looking for an analog to VoIP converter then HT818 is the device strongly recommended. It is a powerful 8-port VoIP gateway with 8 FXS ports and an integrated Gigabit NAT router. NAT is Network Address Translation converts one IP into another. The device has already covered most of the market and it features the Grandstream’s market-leading SIP ATA/gateway technology. Certain features like exceptional voice quality, strong encryption, automated provisioning for volume deployment, and device management makes it cream on the cake. Millions of units are already deployed worldwide and the market is still growing. The installation process is quite simple and you can monitor the system via a web interface.
- Supports 2 SIP profiles and 8 FXS ports.
- Strong AES encryption with security certificate per unit.
- High-performance NAT router.
- Exceptional voice quality with wide-band HD codec.
- Automated and secure provisioning options using TR069.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Supports 2 SIP profiles and 8 FXS ports
- Strong AES encryption with security certificate per unit
- Automated & secure provisioning options using TR069
- 3-way voice conferencing per port
- Exceptional voice quality with wide-band HD codec
- Supports T.38 Fax for reliable Fax-over-IP
- Supports dual Gigabit network ports
- High performance NAT router
Analog Telephone Adaptors
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.
Hotels & Hospitality
Auto & Transportation
Media & Retail