SIP Heavy Duty Emergency Keypad Call Station
Part Number: 011463
CyberData's SIP Heavy Duty Emergency Keypad Call Station is a PoE powered IP phone for environmentally demanding installations. The enclosure is powder-coated for corrosion resistance.
Fully compatible with most on-premise and hosted IP-PBX systems, the CyberData SIP Heavy Duty Emergency Keypad Call Station provides a heavy duty and industrial option for your VoIP project.
Features & Benefits
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
- Doubles as a paging speaker
- Corrosion protected and powder coated steel faceplate
- Hands free operation
- Push to call and emergency call buttons
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Easy support drill guides for top and bottom mount glands
- LED for visual indication of call
- Electronic ringer
- Concurrent SIP call and multicast paging
- Supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco environment
- Network web management and firmware download
- Programmable speed dial
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.