SIP Heavy Duty Emergency Keypad Call Station
Part Number: 011463
A PoE powered IP phone, SIP Heavy Duty Emergency Keypad Call Station made by CyberData is for environmentally demanding fixing. The attachment is powder-coated for the resistance corrosion.
Completely friendly with most hosted IP-PBX and on-premise systems, the CyberData SIP Heavy Duty Emergency Keypad Call Station gives a heavy duty and industrialized choice for the VoIP project.
It is easy to find several benefits which include:
Features & Benefits
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
- Doubles as a paging speaker
- Corrosion protected and powder coated steel faceplate
- Hands free operation
- Push to call and emergency call buttons
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Easy support drill guides for top and bottom mount glands
- LED for visual indication of call
- Electronic ringer
- Concurrent SIP call and multicast paging
- Supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco environment
- Network web management and firmware download
- Programmable speed dial
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.