SIP Weatherproof Keypad Phone
Part Number: 011460
CyberData's SIP compliant Weatherproof Keypad Phone is an efficient PoE powered IP phone and simply work ideally for the environmentally friendly installations. The best thing about the phone is that it works against rain, corrosion, splashing, windblown dust and even pressure water. It contains 4X & IP66 sturdy thermoplastic which defend the phone against and high pressure water.
Completely friendly with most on-premise and hosted IP-PBX systems, the CyberData SIP Weatherproof Keypad Phone offers a heavy duty and industrial choice for the different VoIP project.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
- Water/dust-tight thermoplastic resin enclosure, Type 4X & IP66
- Waterproof connections and stainless steel fittings for longer life
- Corrosion protected and powder coated steel faceplate
- Heavy duty G Type industrial handset
- Spring loaded door
- Vandal resistant armored handset cord with lanyard
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Easy support drill guides for top and bottom mount glands
- Electronic ringer
- Hearing aid compatible and receiver volume adjustment
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Concurrent SIP call and multicast paging
- Supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco environment
- Network web management and firmware download
- Programmable speed dial
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.