PCI Voice Compression Card
The Digium’s TC400B is a device used specifically as a voice compression card. It is dedicated to resolving highly complex codec translations for compressed audio. It is basically a bundle of half-length, low profile PCI 2.2 card that is generally used with Asterisk software to provide more robust and easy network connectivity. The device helps a lot in relieving CPU of its duty and freeing it up to handle other tasks. It will help to decompress G.729a (8 kilobits) or G.723.1 (5.2 kilobits) data into a compressed form.
- It helps to reduce bandwidth consumption by a factor of 8.
- It supports large number calls from a narrow-band connection.
- It helps to reduce loads or extra work from CPU.
- The device can handle up to 120 bi-directional G.729a transformations or 92 bi-directional G.723.1.
- One of its features also includes Codec Licensing and Indemnification.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- TC400M Voice Processing Module
- TC400P - Half-Length Low-Profile PCI 2.2+ 3.3/5.0V Card
- TCE400P - Half-Length Low-Profile PCI-Express x1 Card
- Includes Codec Licensing and Indemnification
- 120 G.729a Transformations
- 92 G.723.1 Transformations
- Reduce bandwidth consumption by a factor of 8
- Connect a large number of calls across narrow-band connections
- Reduce CPU utilization by offloading transcoding operations
Digium - Analog/Digital/Hybrid Telephony Cards
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.