Quad Span Digital Card
Quad span digital cards by Digium have upgraded version of its single and dual span digital cards. It supports 96 (T1/J1) or 120 (E1) connection to connect with PSTN. It can also be used easily with Asterisk and Asterisk-based communication system. Just like dual span digital cards, the quad cards are also available in PCI and PCI-Express a form factors. It also offers DSP based echo cancellation services making it best device to use in commercial or offices.
- It supports the connection of four T1 or E1 trunks.
- It supports all Asterisks and Asterisk-based communication system.
- It can be directly added to digital PSTN connectivity.
- It is ideal for call center and businesses with a large application of phone system such as stock broking firm.
- It supports up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous connection.
- It is available in PCI and PCI-Express form factor.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Up to 24 (T1/J1) or 30 (E1) simultaneous calls per span (96 total T1/J1 and 120 total E1 per card)
- Supports T1, E1 and J1 physical interface connections
- Optional 128ms hardware echo cancellation module
- Protocol support includes: ISDN PRI, Robbed-Bit, CAS
- Industry standard RJ-45 port
- Available in PCI and PCI Express form factors
- 4 ports and much more
Digium - Analog/Digital/Hybrid Telephony Cards
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.