QX20 IP PBX
QX20 IP PBX comes out with a classy design and the IP PBX box is a fully featured one, which you can easily use to carry out all your official works. It supports up to 32 IP devices along with 10 concurrent calls that makes the process happen flawlessly. The device also turns out with a good firewall feature and SIP intrusion detection that aids you to get familiar with all beneficial solutions.
- Here, you can find additional IP phones followed by keys
- You can get audio in port and audio out port functioning in the right way
- Also, you can get Ethernet WAN port and Ethernet LAN port that helps you to handle the system in your way
- The SD slot is easy to handle that gives you all effective options as you need
- Concurrent calls option is also available for a nice execution of the system
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Call Relay: The Call Relay feature allows an external call to be relayed through your IP PBX box to an external line or vice versa.
- Call Forwarding: Call Forwarding allows you to program your PBX to automatically redirect incoming calls to another number - a mobile phone or home phone for example.
- Find Me Follow Me: The Find Me Follow Me feature permits employees to have calls track them down wherever they are.
- Receive Notification of System Events via Text Message: This feature gives you the ability to choose to receive notice of "events" (calls, voice mails, etc.) from the PBX to your mobile phone in the form of a text message.
- Surveillance: Your IP PBX is capable of combining your voice, video and surveillance products in order to create one integrated solution for your business. This surveillance feature allows you to receive 24/7 security updates to your email, video phone, cell phone, etc. so you can maintain a secure environment for your employees and visitors of your business.
- Unified Messaging: Unified Messaging integrates different message types - voicemail, email, text messaging, fax - into a single box that is accessible from a variety of devices, including your office phone, PC and cell phone.
- Voicemail: Voicemail allows you to receive, answer and manage your phone messages from different locations, sometimes tailoring a response to different callers.
- Call Answering, Call Management, Call Screening, Convenience, cast & Bandwidth Saving, RTP Streaming Channels, Utility, HotCall Add-In for Microsoft Outlook, HotKey Call and much more features
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.