QX50 IP PBX
If you are in need IP PBX connectivity at your office with limited numbers of users then QX50 IP PBX is the best for you. It supports a total of 50 users at a time and capable of making 16 simultaneous calls thus, making it the best device for small offices or commercial places. Just like every other Epygi’s devices, it also has an inbuilt router in it providing wireless internet connectivity in the campus. QX50 IP PBX also comes with an analog feature which offers easy connectivity with analog devices such as Fax machines.
- It comes with auto attendant feature i.e. with an IVR which takes care of call in absence of the human operator.
- It offers features like Do-Not-Disturb, call hold and hiding caller ID
- It supports auto redial feature in it.
- The QX configuration application makes it easy for an admin to centrally manage all QX units from a single device.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Call Relay: The Call Relay feature allows an external call to be relayed through your IP PBX box to an external line or vice versa.
- Call Forwarding: Call Forwarding allows you to program your PBX to automatically redirect incoming calls to another number - a mobile phone or home phone for example.
- Find Me Follow Me: The Find Me Follow Me feature permits employees to have calls track them down wherever they are.
- Receive Notification of System Events via Text Message: This feature gives you the ability to choose to receive notice of "events" (calls, voice mails, etc.) from the PBX to your mobile phone in the form of a text message.
- Surveillance: Your IP PBX is capable of combining your voice, video and surveillance products in order to create one integrated solution for your business. This surveillance feature allows you to receive 24/7 security updates to your email, video phone, cell phone, etc. so you can maintain a secure environment for your employees and visitors of your business.
- Unified Messaging: Unified Messaging integrates different message types - voicemail, email, text messaging, fax - into a single box that is accessible from a variety of devices, including your office phone, PC and cell phone.
- Voicemail: Voicemail allows you to receive, answer and manage your phone messages from different locations, sometimes tailoring a response to different callers.
- Call Answering, Call Management, Call Screening, Convenience, cast & Bandwidth Saving, RTP Streaming Channels, Utility, HotCall Add-In for Microsoft Outlook, HotKey Call and much more features
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.