CyberData SIP Emergency Intercom
Part Number: 011209
CyberData SIP Emergency Intercom is a Power over Ethernet and VoIP two-way communication and door entry device. The device is completely SIP compliant. This device takes minimum response time and it is more reliable. The device supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco environment. The design is streamlined case with network web management feature. The volume of the speaker is network adjustable. It also has door closure and tampers alert signal facility. It also has a full-duplex voice operation. The device can work fine in -10 degrees C to 50 degrees C. The device can be installed in schools, colleges, nursing care facilities, highway tolls, daycare facilities, and retail shops.
- The Intercom has a downloadable alert, ringtones, and callout messages.
- The optional red/green/blue/white strobe kit connection is available.
- The device can be easily integrated with Network Dual Door Strike Relay module and Door Strike Relay module.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
- SIP compliant
- Full-duplex voice operation
- Now supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco environment
- Streamlined case design
- Network web management and firmware download
- Network adjustable speaker volume
- Concurrent SIP and multicast paging
- Dry relay contact for auxiliary control
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- Downloadable alert, ringtones and callout messages
CyberData - IP Intercoms come in a variety of options: one button, keypad, indoor and outdoor.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.