CyberData SIP Indoor Intercom Flush Mount
Part Number: 011272
Our extensive line of Indoor and Outdoor SIP-enabled Intercoms delivers two-way communication and secure access control for your VoIP phone system. These devices are perfect for settings such as commercial/residential facilities, schools and universities, retail establishments, warehouse and manufacturing plants, SMB, parking garages and shipyards and so much more.
- Optional red/green/blue/white strobe kit connection available (part number 011288)
- Integrates with Network Dual Door Strike Relay Module (part number 011375) and Door Strike Relay Module (part number 011269)
- Now with enhanced acoustic echo canceler
Other available facets are like:
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Drywall mounting
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
- SIP compliant
- Full-duplex voice operation
- Now supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco environment
- Streamlined case design
- Network web management and firmware download
- Network adjustable speaker volume
- Concurrent SIP and multicast paging
- Dry relay contact for auxiliary control
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- Downloadable alert, ringtones and callout messages
CyberData - IP Intercoms come in a variety of options: one button, keypad, indoor and outdoor.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.