CyberData SIP-enabled Video Outdoor Intercom with Keypad
Part Number: 011414
The CyberData SIP-enabled Video H.264 Video Outdoor Intercom with Keypad is an ideal choice for secure access settings requiring video and two-way communication. It has an excellent color and low light capability. This can increase the security of any VoIP system. This device can operate at -40 degrees C to 70 degrees C. It is equipped with a 12-key keypad with backlight and Camera. The angle of the Camera is adjustable. The device can be installed in schools, colleges, nursing care facilities, highway tolls, daycare facilities, and retail shops.
- The device can be easily integrated with Network Dual Door Strike Relay module and Door Strike Relay module.
- The device is point-to-point configurable, eliminating the need for the VoIP video phone.
- The speaker volume and microphone sensitivity are adjustable with the network.
- Door closure and tamper alert signal.
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) 802.3af enabled.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Point to Point Configurable, eliminating need for VoIP video phone with CyberSoftPhone (free download)
- Integrates with Network Dual Door Strike Relay Module (part number 011375) and Door Strike Relay Module (part number 011269)
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Powered-over-Ethernet)
- SIP compliant
- Adjustable camera angle
- 12-key keypad with backlight
- Programmable speed dial
- Full-duplex voice operation
- Supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco environment
- Network web management
- Network adjustable speaker volume and microphone sensitivity
CyberData - IP Intercoms come in a variety of options: one button, keypad, indoor and outdoor.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.