Grandstream HT802 analog telephone adapter is a powerful analog telephone adapter that is easily deployable and manageable. It comes equipped with 4 FXS ports and an integrated Gigabit NAT router. It comes with 4 easy-to-use FXS ports, an integrated Gigabit NAT router, state-of-the-art encryption with a unique security certificate per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management and outstanding network performance. It allows users to successfully connect their analogue devices to a manageable, robust network. The device is really a great one for use.
- It supports 2 SIP profiles through 4 FXS ports and dual Gigabit ports.
- It supports 3-way voice conferencing.
- It also includes a built-in NAT router which can handle routing speeds up to 100MBps.
- If you are really searching to get this device then Cohesive Technologies can be the ideal place in this regard.
Other available facets are like:
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Supports 2 SIP profiles through 2 FXS ports and a single 10/100Mbps port
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Configuration provisioning
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.
Hotels & Hospitality
Auto & Transportation
Media & Retail