Grandstream ht812 analog telephone adapter is a hybrid analog telephone adapter and VoIP router that enable the user to create an easily integrated hybrid solution with backup lifeline support. It enables an integrated hybrid deployment between PSTN and VoIP environments. Users can utilize “hop-on and hop-off” calling through its FXO and FXS port that enables remote call origination and termination to and from the PSTN line. The users can utilize the device for extension of a VoIP service to 1 analog phone with the FXS port. In addition to being SIP compliant, this product features support for up to 2 SIP account profiles, excellent voice quality and advanced telephony features.
- The advanced telephony features include caller ID, call waiting.
- It supports up to 2 SIP accounts.
- The device is very easy to use.
- It can be said that Cohesive Technologies can be the most reliable one for use.
Other available facets are like:
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Supports 2 SIP profiles through 2 FXS ports and dual Gigabit ports
- Includes a built-in NAT router which can handle routing speeds up to 100MBps
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Supports 3-way voice conferencing
- Failover SIP server automatically switches to secondary server if main server loses connection
- Supports T.38 Fax for creating Fax-over-IP
- Supports a wide range of caller ID formats
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Configuration provisioning
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.
Hotels & Hospitality
Auto & Transportation
Media & Retail