CyberData Auxiliary RGB Strobe Kit
Part Number: 011288
In the line of CyberData’s VoIP products, Auxiliary RGB Strobe kit is the latest product. It is cost-efficient, user-installable, and supports multicast activation. It comes with a 1-meter cable that enables the user to connect to a supported CyberData IP endpoint. It has a CyberData endpoint through which power and signaling for the strobe comes. Temperature operating range is from -10 degrees C to 50 degrees C. It comes with a warranty of 2 years and the weight of the device is around 0.5 Kg. You can set up and adjust the blink rates and brightness through the web interface of the attached CyberData IP endpoint.
- It supports Single wire products.
- You can change blink rate, brightness, and strobe colors through an easily accessible web interface.
- Also, blink rate and brightness can be tied to multiple activation scenes.
- Meets ADA requirements for telephony signaling and notification.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- 3.28 feet [1 meter] cable
- Meets ADA requirements for telephony signaling and notification
- Different Strobe colors, blink rate and brightness can be tied to multiple activation scenes
- Activates from a CyberData IP endpoint
- Mailbox Message Waiting Indication
- Multicast activation
- Web-based setup
- Support for Singlewire products
IP Paging - These Powered over Ethernet mass notification devices are perfect in a variety of indoor or outdoor environments. They provide an easy method for implementing IP-based one-way or two-way paging for VoIP Phone Systems.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.