CyberData SIP Talk-Back Speaker
Part Number: 011397 (RAL 9002, Gray White), 011398 (RAL 9003, Signal White)
CyberData SIP Talk-Back Speaker enables two-way conversations in settings. The device is powered by PoE or 24V auxiliary power supply. It can handle -40 degrees C to 70 degrees C of temperature. The two-way conversations can be used in classrooms, offices, medical facilities, and clinics. A call can be placed to the speaker to initiate either a page or two-way conversation. The new feature includes full-duplex SIP or half-duplex (push to talk). http and https web-based configuration. HTTPS is enabled by default because it is more secure. The generated events can be configured for device health and status monitoring.
- Configurable sense input for use with fault detection or with optional lighted button kit.
- Network and manual speaker volume control can drive one external analog speaker for greater coverage.
- The device has high-efficiency speaker driver.
- This Speaker has security code support, which will avoid unwanted SIP calls.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- SIP (RFC 3261) compatible
- Simultaneous SIP and multicast
- Web-based configuration
- Paging prioritization
- Web-based firmware upgradeable
- Plenum-rated enclosure
- High efficiency speaker driver
- DTMF-controlled relay
- Line-out connection
- Network and manual speaker volume control Can drive one external analog speaker for greater coverage
- User-uploadable ring and alert tones
IP Paging - These Powered over Ethernet mass notification devices are perfect in a variety of indoor or outdoor environments. They provide an easy method for implementing IP-based one-way or two-way paging for VoIP Phone Systems.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.