CyberData SIP Loudspeaker Amplifier-PoE
Part Number: 011405
The CyberData SIP Loudspeaker Amplifier is a Power over Ethernet (802.3at) VoIP paging device and loud ringer for use in places that need loud paging. It provides an easy method for implementing an IP-based overhead paging system for your existing or new VoIP Phone system.
- Line-in for background music.
- It also supports simultaneous multicasting.
- Configurable event generation for device health and status monitoring.
- It has dual-speed Ethernet 10/100 Mbps.
- Configurable sense input for use with fault detection.
- Enhanced interoperability for hosted environments.
- Auto-call voice message from input port sense can support two horns.
Other available facets are like:
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Packaged in a NEMA 3/3x (IP55)-rated enclosure
- SIP and Simultaneous Multicast
- Dual-speed ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- Web-based configuration
- PoE 802.3at and 802.3af-enabled Line-in for background music
- Line-out connector
- DTMF controlled relay
- User-uploadable tones and messages
- Digital and manual volume control
- Second SIP endpoint "Night Ringer"
- Auto-call voice message from input port sense Can support two horns
- HTTP Command Interface
- 10 channel prioritized Multicast ports
- Built-in diagnostics and much more
IP Paging - These Powered over Ethernet mass notification devices are perfect in a variety of indoor or outdoor environments. They provide an easy method for implementing IP-based one-way or two-way paging for VoIP Phone Systems.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.