CyberData SIP Paging Server with Bell Scheduler
Part Number: 011146
Using a single SIP phone extension you can access multiple zones for paging with bell scheduler. You can connect to a legacy analog overhead paging systems in a VoIP network. A second SIP extension can be configured as a Night Ringer, playing a user-uploadable audio file. The built-in bell scheduler is enabled through a secure web interface. The notifications are sent to different multicast zones and legacy analog paging systems. The device can be used in Schools, Universities, Manufacturing or any other environment. Scheduled audio notification is of primary concern in the mentioned environments. There are about 25 stored messages and bells which can be used by the user.
- Two SIP endpoints (one for Night Ringer).
- Voice prompting and password controlled zones.
- Line-In connection for background music multicasting.
- You can configure the device on the Internet easily and upgrade the firmware.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Voice prompting and password controlled zones
- SIP RFC 3261 compatible
- NTP-based internal clock
- Multicast output
- Two SIP endpoints (one for Night Ringer)
- DTMF control of zone selection
- Delayed page support
- Line-In connection for background music multicasting
- Line-out connection to support analog amplifiers
- User uploadable audio files
- Web-based configuration and firmware upload
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
- 10 channel prioritized Multicast ports
- 19-inch Rack mount option
IP Paging - These Powered over Ethernet mass notification devices are perfect in a variety of indoor or outdoor environments. They provide an easy method for implementing IP-based one-way or two-way paging for VoIP Phone Systems.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.