CyberData SIP Office Ringer
Part Number: 011216
The CyberData SIP Office Ringer is SIP-enabled and it is Power-over-Ethernet (PoE 802.3af). It is also a VoIP notification device that easily connects into existing local area networks (LANs) with a single cable connection. Whenever a part of a ring group rings, the SIP office ringer provides a user-uploadable audible ring notification. It also supports SIP voice paging. Operating temperature ranges from -10 degrees C to 50 degrees C. The device comes with a warranty of 2 years and it is very light in the weight. You can download the alerts, ringtones, and callout messages from the device. It supports concurrent SIP and multicast paging.
- Optional red/green/blue/white strobe kit connection available.
- It also supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco environment.
- SIP Office Ringer supports priority-based Multicast broadcasts.
- It is equipped with an enhanced acoustic echo canceller.
- It has Network adjustable speaker volume.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
- SIP compliant
- Full-duplex voice operation
- Now supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Cisco environment
- Streamlined case design
- Network web management and firmware download
- Network adjustable speaker volume
- Concurrent SIP and multicast paging
- Dry relay contact for auxiliary control
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- Downloadable alert, ringtones and callout messages
IP Paging - These Powered over Ethernet mass notification devices are perfect in a variety of indoor or outdoor environments. They provide an easy method for implementing IP-based one-way or two-way paging for VoIP Phone Systems.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.