CyberData Ceiling Tile Auxiliary Analog Drop-In Speaker
Part Number: 011201
For installation of CyberData Auxiliary Analog Speakers, the ceiling tile drop-in speaker is the best and the newest option in the market. The device can operate in adverse situations; -10 degrees C to 50 degrees C is the operational temperature range. The device supports Ethernet I/F up to 100 Mbps speed. It is PoE 802.3af powered and comes with 2 years of exclusive warranty. The price of this device is $91 and you can get an easy installation guide for the fast installation. The Drop-In design combines easy installation with the streamlined look. This device is used in CyberData SIP Speakers to extend their coverage area.
- Easy to install 1’ * 2’ Drop-In Design.
- The device is made up of the Aluminum, so durable.
- The device supports Ethernet I/F up to 100 Mbps speed.
- 2 years exclusive warranty included with the package.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Audio Output:802.3af - SPL 109.2 dB @ 1 meter | 802.3at - SPL 111.9 dB @ 1 meter
- Operating Temperature:-10 degrees C to 50 degrees C (14 degrees F to 122 degrees F)
- Ethernet I/F:10/100 Mbps
- Power Input:PoE 802.3af/802.3at
- Payload Types:G.711 μ-law, G.711 a-law, G.722 μ-law
- Dimensions (Unit):Length: 12 in. [304.8 mm], Width: 3.23 in. [82.04 mm], Height: 23.75 in. [603.25 mm]
- Dimensions (Boxed):Length: 16.25 in. [412.75 mm], Width 8.125 in. [206.38 mm], Height: 28.25 in. [717.55 mm]
- Boxed Weight:8.0 lbs. [3.63 kg]
- Warranty:2 Year Limited
- Part Number:011201
IP Paging - These Powered over Ethernet mass notification devices are perfect in a variety of indoor or outdoor environments. They provide an easy method for implementing IP-based one-way or two-way paging for VoIP Phone Systems.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.