CyberData PoE Power Injector 802.3at
Part Number: 011124
The CyberData PoE Power Injector 802.3at can be integrated with the CyberData SIP paging amplifier. The design is quite appealing and thus you can feel happier getting the stuff. Paging Amplifier provides an understandable process for implementing an IP-based overhead paging system for both new and legacy installations. Also, it can be used with SIP Loudspeaker amplifier. The Power Injector provides up to 25 watts of driving power. The device is protected from short-circuits. An installation guide with proper instruction is provided with the device. The installation process is simple and easy. It is protected from over-current also.
- The design of the CyberData PoE Power Injector 802.3at is fanless.
- It is protected from the Over-current.
- It is protected from the Short-circuits.
- It has something called as the green mode.
- It is backward compatible with all the 802.3af devices and provides up to 25 watts of driving power.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Fanless design
- Over-current protection
- Short-circuit protection
- Green mode
- Backward compatible for all 802.3af devices
IP Paging - These Powered over Ethernet mass notification devices are perfect in a variety of indoor or outdoor environments. They provide an easy method for implementing IP-based one-way or two-way paging for VoIP Phone Systems.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.