CyberData Strobe Protective Dome Kit
Part Number: 011287
The CyberData Strobe Protective Dome Kit is integrated with SIP or Singlewire Informacast strobes and provides protection from adverse weather, vandalism, and accidental damage. It is suited for both indoor and outdoor applications. The price of the product is around $90 and is designed very carefully. The virtually clear and sealed polycarbonate dome is appealing. The weather cover used is rated type 4X. It can be deployed in the adverse situations and can handle the outdoor environment. All the hardware required for the mounting is included in the kit given. This hardware is used in strobe kit. Installation is quick and very simple, the kit includes a guide for users’ inconvenience.
- Type 4X rated. Dust-tight.
- Provides protection from the adverse weather, vandalism, and accidental damage.
- Works with the SIP strobe and Singlewire strobe.
- The hardware required for the mounting is included in the kit.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- This weatherproof cover is rated Type 4X.
- UL/cUL Hazardous Listed
- Type 4X Rated. Dust tight (Class II Group F and G Div. 2). All Class III locations
- Mounting hardware for the strobe included in the kit
IP Paging - These Powered over Ethernet mass notification devices are perfect in a variety of indoor or outdoor environments. They provide an easy method for implementing IP-based one-way or two-way paging for VoIP Phone Systems.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.