Get Familiar with All Smarter Features
GWN7600LR is a nice Wi-Fi set up, which easily covers 300meters and the extended coverage, comes out with real time benefits. Also, it comes inside a nice waterproof casing that improves the overall status of the device. In addition, the heat resistant technology also turns out as a nice feature helping you to access internet flawlessly.
- This device carries a beam forming technology with dual band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO due to which it comes out with a better performance.
- And the anti-hacking security booting features that help users to get rid of all worries knowing that you are in safe hands.
- This device supports 802.3af and 802.3at Power-over-Ethernet that brings in real benefits.
- The embedded controller helps GWN7600LR to control up to 30GWN series coming out with a clear networking.
Overall, you can find the real utilities of the device helping users to explore how internet access becomes easier now.
Features & Benefits
- 1.27Gbps wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 2x2:2 MU-MIMO with beamforming technology
- Support 802.3af and 802.3at Power-overEthernet(PoE/PoE+)
- Support 450+ concurrent WiFi client devices
- Up to 300-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/random default password per device
- Embedded controller allows GWN7600LR to auto-discover, autoprovision and manage up to 30 GWN series WiFi APs in a network
Wireless Access Points (WiFi6/Indoor/Outdoor)
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.
Hotels & Hospitality
Auto & Transportation
Media & Retail
GRANDSTREAM GWN7600LR PRODUCT INTRODUCTION
Get to know the features, capabilities and unique benefits of Grandstream GWN7600LR Wireless Access Point.Watch the Video