Outdoor Industrial FIT-80 Food Industry Analog Telephone
Model Number: P5307
Guardian’s Outdoor Industrial FIT-80 Food Industry analog telephone with stainless steel faceplate, teleseal covered metal keypad and curly handset cord offers maximum efficiency under extreme environmental conditions.
The sturdy thermoplastic enclosure protects the internal circuitry against wind blown dust, rain, corrosion, splashing and high pressure water.
The FIT-80 is approved with Type 4X & IP66 ratings, making it the ideal telephone for use in wet or corrosive atmospheres such as Food Processing Plants.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - Analog Non-Hazardous
- Primary Application - Outdoor/Indoor Industrial
- Conditions and/or Rating - Extreme Environmental Conditions - wind blown dust, rain, corrosion, splashing and high pressure water in wet or corrosive atmospheres
- Model No. - P5307
- Specific Features -Metal Keypad/Noise Canceling Microphone Handset/Heavy Duty Curly Cord
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Water/dust-tight thermoplastic resin enclosure, Type 4X & IP66
- Circuit boards encapsulated in epoxy resin impervious to water and condensation
- Modified circuit board for increased volume in high noise environments
- Stainless steel faceplate
- Metal keypad covered with teleseal for additional protection
- Magnetic reed hook-switch to reduce the number of moving parts subject to wear
- Surge arrestor
- Heavy duty industrial volume control handset
- Noise canceling microphone
- Service temperature range from -40˚ to +140˚F (-40˚ to +60˚C)
- Integrated mounting feet
- Receiver is hearing aid compatible
- Spring loaded door
- Easy support drill guides for top & bottom mount glands
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.