Industrial 1-Port 802.3bt PoE++ to 2-Port 802.3at Gigabit PoE Extender
PLANET IPOE-E302 is an industrial IP67-rated 1-port 802.3bt PoE++ to 2-port 802.3bt/at Gigabit PoE Extender designed especially for point to multipoint PoE application. The IPOE-E302 can obtain a maximum of 95-watt PoE power from 802.3bt PoE++ or PoH (Power over HDBASE-T) input port and supplies a maximum of 65-watt PoE power budget for 2 PoE output ports, extending both the Gigabit Ethernet Data and 802.3at Power over Ethernet over the UTP cable. The IPOE-E302 provides a simple solution for adding PoE ports without running more cabling and achieves more flexible network applications without requiring an external power adapter.
- Three 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit RJ45 ports - 1-port data + power input - 2-port data + power output
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- 1-port data + power input
- - Complies with IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ Type 4 standard PD
- - Compatible with PoH (Power over HDBASE-T) protocol
- - Backward compatible with IEEE 802.3at PoE+ end-span or mid-span PD
- - Supports PoE input power up to 95 watts
- 2-port data + power output
- - Complies with IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet mid-span PSE
- - Up to 2 IEEE 802.3af/802.3at PoE devices powered
- - Supports total PoE budget up to 65 watts for 2 PoE output ports
- - Auto detects powered device (PD)
- Extends the range of PoE to an additional 100 meters (328ft.)
- Forwards both Ethernet data and PoE power to remote device
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.