SIP Armored Steel Ringdown Phone
Part Number: 011462
CyberData's SIP Armored Steel Ringdown Phone is simply a PoE powered IP phone and work out perfectly for the different environmentally demanding installations. The body is powder coated with stainless steel hardware for corrosion confrontation. Completely friendly with the most on-premise and hosted IP-PBX systems, the CyberData SIP Armored Steel Ringdown Phone offers a heavy duty and industrial choice of the VoIP project.
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet)
- Corrosion protected and powder coated
- Heavy duty G Type industrial handset
- Vandal resistant armored handset cord with lanyard
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Easy support drill guides for top and bottom mount glands
- Electronic ringer
- Hearing aid compatible and receiver volume adjustment
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Concurrent SIP call and multicast paging
- Supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a
- Cisco environment
- Network web management and firmware download
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.