ACR-41 Industrial Aluminum Analog Ringdown telephone
Model Number: P5425
Guardian’s ACR-41 Cast Outdoor Industrial Aluminum analog ringdown telephone with armored handset cord meets the demanding requirements of sites that are prone to abuse and inclement weather.
Housed in a locking or non-locking aluminum enclosure, these telephones resist moisture, dust and corrosive chemicals.
ACR-41 telephones are specially designed to provide reliable service in outdoor environments.
Lift the handset and PBX programming or an optional Autodialer routes the call to its assigned location.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - Analog Non-Hazardous
- Primary Application - Outdoor/Indoor Industrial
- Conditions and/or Rating - Moderately Harmful and Adverse Areas
- Model No. - P5425
- Specific Features - Ringdown/Volume Control Handset/Armored Cord 18" (.45m)
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Cast aluminum enclosure
- Direct Call Ringdown Telephone
- Armored handset cord
- Weather, dust & corrosion resistant for any industrial application
- Locking or non-locking door
– Lock version limits access to authorized
– Key is common to all locks
- Spring loaded door and magnetic latch standard
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Encapsulated circuitry impervious to water and corrosive agents
- Hinge turns on nylon bushings to avoid jamming caused by salt or corrosion
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Heavy duty G type industrial handset
- Volume control to ensure communication in noisy environments
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Temperature range -76˚ to +176˚F (-60˚ to +80˚C)
- Waterproof connections & stainless steel fittings for longer life
- Modular parts for easy service
- Hearing aid compatible
- Electronic ringer for reliability
- Easily connected to any single line analog CO or PABX telephone line
- Order number: P5425
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.