ACT-40-V Industrial Cast Aluminum VoIP telephone
Model Number: P5433
Guardian’s Telecom’s SIP-enabled ACT-40-V Outdoor Industrial Cast Aluminum VoIP telephone with metal keypad and armored handset cord meets the demanding requirements of sites that are prone to abuse and inclement weather.
Housed in a locking or non-locking aluminum enclosure, these telephones resist moisture, dust and corrosive chemicals.
ACT-40-V telephones are specially designed to provide reliable service in outdoor environments.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - VoIP Non-Hazardous
- Primary Application - Outdoor/Indoor Industrial
- Conditions and/or Rating - Moderately Harmful and Adverse Areas
- Model No. - P5433
- Specific Features - Metal Keypad/Armored Cord 18" (.45m)
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- Powder coated, die cast aluminum enclosure
- Weather & dust proof metal keypad
- Heavy duty armored handset cord
- Speed-dial mode – up to 12 single keys
- Weather, dust & corrosion resistant for any industrial application
- Locking or non-locking door
– Lock version limits access to authorized personnel only
– Key is common to all locks
- Spring loaded door and magnetic latch standard
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Hinge turns on nylon bushings to avoid jamming
- Heavy duty G type industrial handset
- Service temperature range -22° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C)
- Waterproof connections & stainless steel fittings for longer life
- Modular parts for easy service
- Hearing aid compatible
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.