CIT-40 Correctional Institute Analog Telephone
Model Number: P6969
Guardian’s CIT-40 Correctional Institute analog telephone with vandal resistant metal keypad and reduced length armored handset cord is highly rugged and durable.
CIT-40 telephones are designed to provide safe reliable communication in locations prone to abuse and vandalism.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - Analog Non-Hazardous
- Primary Application - Emergency, Correctional and Institutional
- Conditions and/or Rating - Rugged and High Noise Areas
- Model No. - P6969
- Specific Features - Metal Keypad
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Vandal resistant metal keypad, standard 3 x 4 matrix
- Reduced handset cord length
- Armored handset cord withstands vandalism and severe use
- Faceplate secured with vandal resistant screws
- High impact ABS handset with lock on caps
- 16 AWG steel, zinc dichromate plated and powder coated
- Surge arrestor and fuse prevents damage to the electronic circuits in the event of a high voltage spike on the phone line
- Noise reducing microphone aids in clarity of transmission in noisy areas
- Factory set to tone (DTMF) dialing
- Pulse dialing can be ordered or configured in the field
- Temperature range -76° to +176°F (-60° to +80°C)
- Hearing aid compatible with inductively coupled hearing-aid devices
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.