DTR-61-V Industrial desk/wall VoIP ringdown telephone
Model Number: P3043
Guardian Telecom’s SIP-enabled DTR-61-V Outdoor Industrial desk/wall VoIP ringdown telephone with armored handset cord is a non-hazardous rated version of Guardian’s Zone 1 DTR-61-V-Z model. It has a Type 4X, IP66 weather rating without being housed in a separate enclosure.
Lift the handset and the call is dialed to its assigned location.
All DTT-V and DTR-V models can be configured for either desk or wall mounting and can be used both indoors or outdoors.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - VoIP Non-Hazardous
- Primary Application - Outdoor/Indoor Industrial
- Conditions and/or Rating - Moderately Harmful and Adverse Areas
- Model No. - P3043
- Specific Features - Ringdown/Armored Cord 18" (.45m)
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- High impact thermoset resin industrial housing and ergonomic heavy duty handset – IP-66 compliant
- Heavy duty armored handset cord
- Removable handset retainer latches on cradle
- Reversible base for desktop or wall mount configurations
- Corrosion resistant hardware
- Noise canceling microphone
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Service temperature range from -22° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C)
- Direct dial to an assigned location
- Hearing-aid compatible (HAC) receiver
- Built in auxiliary relay to switch up to 0.5A @ 30VDC
- Two M20 and one M12 access ports
- Field repairable by authorized personnel
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.