DTR-61-Z Desk/Wall Mount Analog Ringdown Telephone
Model Number: P3023 | P9054
Guardian’s ATEX-IEC rated DTR-61-Z analog ringdown telephone with heavy duty armored handset cord meets stringent Zone 1 safety zone requirements while still providing a high level of functions and features needed to keep your team communicating and operating both efficiently and effectively.
Lift the handset, and PBX programming routes the call to its assigned location.
The DTR-61-Z is housed in a stylish IP66, static dissipative, high impact thermoset industrial housing and is RoHS compliant. Versatility is built-in right in, letting the user configure for desktop or wall mounting.
For use in Zone 1, Zone 21 environments.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - Analog Hazardous
- Primary Application - Hazardous Areas / ATEX-IEC Certified
- Conditions and/or Rating - ATEX Zone 1, Zone 21 approved – T5 & T6 rated
- Model No. - P3023 | P9054
- Specific Features - Ringdown/Volume Control Handset/Armored Cord 18" (.45m)
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- ATEX Zone 1, Zone 21 approved – T5 & T6 rated
- Wide temperature range from -22°F to +140°F (-30°C to +60°C)
- IP66, static dissipative, high impact thermoset industrial housing and handset
- Reversible faceplate for desktop or wall mount configurations
- Audio modes – handset & hands-free speaker phone
- Corrosion resistant hardware
- Noise canceling microphone
- Surge arrestor protects the user in the event of a high voltage spike
- Self resetting fuse prevents damage to the electronic circuits in the event of a high voltage spike on the telephone line
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Factory set to tone (DTMF) Operation
- Pulse dialing can be software configured in the field, 40:60 or 33:66
- Removable handset retainer latches on cradle
- Hearing-aid compatible (HAC) receiver
- Receiver Volume Control provides a 16 dB range
- Ergonomic heavy duty handset
- Heavy duty armored handset cord
- Built in ring detect relay to switch up to 240V @ 5A
- Programmable auto hang-up timer
- Two M20 and one M12 access ports
- Field repairable by authorized personnel
- Does not require external power – operates on telephone line power
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.