DTT-60-V-H Hazardous Area Desk/Wall Mount VoIP telephone
Model Number: P3047
Guardian Telecom’s DTT-60-V-H Hazardous Area Desk/Wall Mount VoIP telephone with silicon keypad and armored handset cord is designed to provide safe, reliable communication in Class I, Division 2 areas, ensuring high quality communications under extreme working conditions.
This model has a Type 4X, IP66 weather rating without being housed in a separate enclosure.
Housed in a high impact thermoset resin industrial housing and ergonomic heavy duty handset that are IP-66 compliant, these models are suitable for demanding applications indoors and outdoors.
The DTT-60-V-H can be wall mounted or used as a desk telephone.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - VoIP Hazardous
- Primary Application - Hazardous Areas
- Conditions and/or Rating - Class I, Division 2 hazardous areas
- Model No. - P3047
- Specific Features - Silicon Keypad/Armored Cord 18" (.45m)
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- High impact thermoset resin industrial housing and ergonomic heavy duty handset – IP-66 compliant
- Heavy duty armored handset cord
- Removable handset retainer latches on cradle
- Back lit LCD display – 2 line x 16 character: English, French or Spanish
- Reversible base for desktop or wall mount configurations
- Audio modes – handset & option of hands-free speaker phone or headset
- Corrosion resistant hardware
- Noise canceling microphone
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Service temperature range from -22° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C)
- Large urethane coated water tight silicon keypad
- Autodial, memory, mute and menu configuration keys
- Hearing-aid compatible (HAC) receiver
- Programmable auto hang-up timer
- Built in auxiliary relay to switch up to 0.5A @ 30VDC
- Two M20 and one M12 access ports
- Field repairable by authorized personnel
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.