DTT-60-Z Desk/Wall Mount Analog Telephone
Model Number: P3021
Guardian’s ATEX-IEC rated DTT-60-Z analog telephone with armored handset cord meets stringent Zone 1 safety zone requirements while still providing a high level of functions and features needed to keep your team communicating and operating both efficiently and effectively.
The DTT-60-Z is housed in a stylish IP66, static dissipative, high impact thermoset industrial housing and is RoHS compliant. Versatility is built-in right in, letting the user configure for desktop or wall mounting.
For use in Zone 1, Zone 21 environments.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - Analog Hazardous
- Primary Application - Hazardous Areas / ATEX-IEC Certified
- Conditions and/or Rating - ATEX Zone 1, Zone 21 approved – T5 & T6 rated
- Model No. - P3021 | P9052
- Specific Features - Silicon Keypad/Volume Control on Keypad/Armored Cord 18" (.45m)
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- ATEX Zone 1, Zone 21 approved – T5 & T6 rated
- Wide temperature range from -22°F to +140°F (-30°C to +60°C)
- IP66, static dissipative, high impact thermoset industrial housing and handset
- Reversible faceplate for desktop or wall mount configurations
- Audio modes – handset & hands-free speaker phone or optional headsets. Note: when the optional headset is used the speaker phone feature is not available
- Corrosion resistant hardware
- Noise canceling microphone
- Surge arrestor protects the user in the event of a high voltage spike
- Self resetting fuse prevents damage to the electronic circuits in the event of a high voltage spike on the telephone line
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Factory set to tone (DTMF) Operation
- Pulse dialing can be software configured in the field, 40:60 or 33:66
- Removable handset retainer latches on cradle
- Urethane coated water tight silicon keypad
- Link, Release, Redial and Flash keys
- Hearing-aid compatible (HAC) receiver
- Receiver Volume Control provides a 16 dB range
- Ergonomic heavy duty handset
- Heavy duty armored handset cord
- Built in ring detect relay to switch up to 240V @ 5A
- Back lit LCD display – 2 line x 16 character: English, French or Spanish
- 20 number memory including 10 quick dial
- Programmable auto hang-up timer
- Two M20 and one M12 access ports
- Field repairable by authorized personnel
- Does not require external power – operates on telephone line power
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.