EXT-401 Telephone with Ring Detect Relay
Model Number: P4021; P4031 ( Vol. control versions - Ext401 telephone with Ring detect relay)
The EXT-401 Explosion Proof Telephone provides safe and reliable communications for Class I Division 1 and Class II Division 1 areas deemed to be hazardous due to the presence of flammable gasses, vapors, dust or fibers.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - Analog Hazardous
- Primary Application - Highest Hazardous Areas
- Conditions and/or Rating - Class I Division 1 and Class II Division 1 & 2 hazardous areas
- Model No. - P4021
- Specific Features - Base Model* | CE20 Line Powered Ringer / Backplate | Ring Detect Relay (RDR)* | Ring Detect Relay (RDR) / CE20 Line Powered Ringer / Backplate | Ring Detect Relay / Headset | Headset (in lieu of Handset) | Ring Detect Relay (RDR) / Headset / CE20 Line Powered Ringer / Backplate | Headset / CE20 Line Powered Ringer / Backplate
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Over sized buttons for gloves-on operation
- Corrosion and moisture resistant circuitry
- Intrinsically safe handset with heavy duty cord
- Field replaceable handset and fuse
- Explosion proof, no isolation barrier required
- Copper-free cast aluminum housing
- Temperature range -40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Select Models (see data sheet for full line)
- P4011 Basic Telephone (base model)
- P4021 Ring Detect Relay (RDR)
- P4031 Volume Control / Ring Detect Relay
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.