HDE-1200 Emergency & Help Point Analog Telephone
Model Number: P6987
Guardian’s HDE-1200 Emergency & Help Point analog telephone is a wall unit with a single push-to-call button, 12 digit teleseal keypad and a primary relay which is standard to all HDE models.
Guardian’s HDE Series telephones are intended for use in public areas where direct assistance or hands-free communication is required.
HDE telephones provide a two-way link to assistance through analog, half-duplex telephone transmission. A call may be initiated from the telephone or from the monitoring station.
HDE telephones may be programmed to autodial two numbers or to ringdown through a PABX. These phones also provide the capability of monitoring the status of each unit from a remote location, informing personnel of a malfunction.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - Help Point
- Primary Application - Emergency, Correctional and Institutional
- Conditions and/or Rating - Rugged and High Noise Areas
- Model No. - P6987
- Specific Features - Wall Mount/Single Emergency Call Button/12 Digit Keypad
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Emergency Push Button & Push-to-Call Button – depress once automatically rings designated number(s) to summon help or assistance
- LED – provides visual confirmation connection has been made
- Speaker – hands free operation
- 12 digit teleseal keypad allows the user to manually dial numbers
- ADA (American Disability Act) compliant label HELP
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your emergency network from a central location
- Durable enclosure with powder coated finish is rust resistant
- Wall mount installation
- Advanced HDE Series provides superior audio quality – intended for use where a supplemental power supply is available
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Self resetting fuse to protect from line surges
- Control Relays – primary relay standard on all models
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.