HDE-20-V Emergency & Help Point VoIP telephone
Model Number: P6940
Guardian Telecom’s new and updated SIP-enabled HDE-20-V Emergency & Help Point VoIP telephone is a wall unit with a single push-to-call button, and a network configurable auxiliary relay which is standard to all HDE-V models. This model is compatible with OGP Series housings.
HDE-V telephones are intended for use in public areas where direct assistance or hands-free communication is required.
Calls can be initiated from the telephone or from the monitoring station. HDE-V VoIP telephones are capable of remote monitoring, reporting the status of each unit and informing personnel of a malfunction.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - Help Point
- Primary Application - Emergency, Correctional and Institutional
- Conditions and/or Rating - Rugged and Moderately Harsh Areas
- Model No. - P6940
- Specific Features - Wall Mount/Single Emergency Call Button
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Supports CISCO SRST (User selectable).
- Supports Mitel Resiliency (User Selectable).
- Adaptive full-duplex voice operation
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with SIP RFC 3261 compliant IP-PBX and Cloud based servers
- Auxiliary Relay to control external devices with multiple control modes (Refer to document P007402 – VoIP Setup and Configuration Guide)
- Network web management interface
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web-based configuration screens
- Web Interface provides full configuration over device. Some key features include:
- Microphone default level settings
- LED activation control, (User selectable), (2 – LEDs)
- Relay activation management.
- Call timers
- Event Management – Real Time Monitoring.
- Product Updates.
- Product Automated configuration
- HDE-V models with an “Emergency” push button – depressing the button once automatically rings a designated number to summon help
- HDE-V models with a “Push To Call” button – depress the button once and it allows the user to dial out or it will dial a pre-programmed number. A call may be initiated from the phone or from the monitoring station
- Control Relay – network configurable auxiliary relay standard on all models
- Night ringer mode – refer to product manual
- 316 Stainless Steel – 16 Gauge with #4 Brushed Finish, corrosion resistant enclosures
- LED – There are up to 2 LED indicators which can be set to activate on specific operations status or remote controlled
- ADA (American Disability Act) compliant label
- Speaker – hands free operation
- Operating temp: -40˚ to +140˚F ( -40˚ to +60˚C )
- Adaptive Echo Cancelling – Self learning echo reduction system
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.