SCR-41-V-H Hazardous Area Steel Compact VoIP Ringdown Telephone
Model Number: P6092
Guardian Telecom’s SIP-enabled SCR-41-V-H Hazardous Area Steel Compact VoIP ringdown telephone with armored handset cord is designed for use in Class I, Division 2 industrial applications and is ideal for noisy areas.
Lift the handset and the call is dialed to its assigned location.
SCR-41-V-H models are engineered to deliver reliable, high quality communications in moderately harsh environments where standard telephones are not suitable.
The resilient armored cord stands up to rugged day-to-day activities and accidental abuse.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - VoIP Hazardous
- Primary Application - Hazardous Areas
- Conditions and/or Rating - Class I, Division 2 hazardous areas
- Model No. - P6092
- Specific Features - Ringdown/Volume Control Handset/Armored Cord 18" (.45m)
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- Direct dial to an assigned location
- Armored handset cord
- Heavy duty industrial volume control handset
- Volume control to ensure communication in noisy environments
- Hearing aid compatible
- 16 gauge, corrosion protected, steel enclosure with powder coat finish
- Rust and corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Electret noise reducing microphone
- Electronic ringer for reliability
- Magnetic reed hook-switch reduces moving parts subject to wear
- Service temperature range from -22° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C)
- Weather, dust & corrosion resistant for any industrial application
- Modular parts for easy service
- 1/2” NPT Conduit hub
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.