SCR-41 Indoor Industrial Steel Compact Analog Ringdown Telephone
Model Number: P6970
Guardian’s SCR-41 Indoor Industrial Steel Compact analog ringdown telephone with armored handset cord is engineered to provide reliable communications in moderately harsh environments, providing dependable, high quality communications where standard phones are not suitable.
As soon as the receiver is lifted the SCR-41 automatically connects the caller to an assigned PBX location.
Ideal for noisy areas and a wide variety of industrial applications the SCR was originally designed for use in the harsh conditions of potash mines.
The SCR-41 has an encapsulated circuit board which resists failures due to moisture, dust and vibration.
SCR telephones are standard with an encapsulated circuit board which resists failures due to moisture, dust and vibration.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - Analog Non-Hazardous
- Primary Application - Indoor Industrial
- Conditions and/or Rating - Rugged and Moderately Harsh Areas
- Model No. - P6970
- Specific Features - Ringdown/Volume Control Handset/Armored Cord 18" (.45m)
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Direct call ringdown telephone
- Armored handset cord
- Heavy duty, volume control industrial handset
- Service temperature range from -76˚ to +176˚F ( -60˚ to +80˚C )
- Encapsulated circuitry impervious to water condensation and dust
- 16 gauge corrosion protected steel enclosure with powder coat finish
- Rust and corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Hearing aid compatible
- Electronic ringer for reliability
- Modular parts for easy service
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.