SCT-40-H Indoor Industrial Steel Compact Analog Telephone
Model Number: P6965
Guardian’s SCT-40-H Hazardous Area Indoor Industrial Steel Compact analog telephone with metal keypad and armored handset cord is designed for use in Class I, Division 2 industrial applications and is ideal for noisy areas.
SCT-40-H models are engineered to deliver reliable, high quality communications in moderately harsh environments; where standard telephones are not suitable.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - Analog Hazardous
- Primary Application - Hazardous Areas
- Conditions and/or Rating - Class I, Division 2 hazardous areas
- Model No. - P6965
- Specific Features - Metal Keypad/Volume Control Handset/Armored Cord 22" (.56m)
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Weather & dust proof metal keypad/Armored handset cord
- Heavy duty industrial volume control handset
- Volume control to ensure communication in noisy environments
- Encapsulated circuitry impervious to water, condensation and dust
- 16 gauge, corrosion protected, steel enclosure with powder coat finish
- Rust and corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Electret noise reducing microphone
- Magnetic reed hook-switch reduces moving parts subject to wear
- Service temperature range from -40˚ to +140˚F ( -40˚ to +60˚C )
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Hearing aid compatible
- Electronic ringer for reliability
- Modular parts for easy service
- 1/2” NPT Conduit hub
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.