SCT-40-V Indoor Industrial Steel Compact VoIP Telephone
Model Number: P6086
Guardian’s SCT-40-V Indoor Industrial Steel Compact VoIP telephones with metal keypad and armored handset cord are engineered to provide reliable communications in moderately harsh environments, providing dependable, high quality communications where standard phones are not suitable.
Ideal for noisy areas and a wide variety of industrial applications Steel Compact Telephones were originally designed for use in the harsh conditions of Canadian potash mines.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - VoIP Non-Hazardous
- Primary Application - Indoor Industrial
- Conditions and/or Rating - Rugged and Moderately Harsh Areas
- Model No. - P6086
- Specific Features - Metal Keypad/Volume Control Handset/Armored Cord 22" (.56m)
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- Weather & dust proof metal keypad
- Armored handset cord
- Heavy duty G type industrial volume control handset
- Weather, dust & corrosion resistant for any industrial application
- 16 gauge corrosion protected steel enclosure with powder coat finish
- Rust and corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Hearing aid compatible
- Service temperature range -22° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C)
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Electronic ringer for reliability
- Modular parts for easy service
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.