WRR-41 Outdoor Industrial Weather Resistant Analog Ringdown Telephone
Model Number: P6077
Guardian’s WRR-41 Outdoor Industrial Weather Resistant analog ringdown telephone with armored handset cord delivers reliable communications under adverse conditions.
Lift the handset and PBX programming or an optional Autodialer routes the call to its assigned location.
Featuring encapsulated circuitry and a Type 3R enclosure, WRR Series telephones are specially designed to provide reliable service in outdoor environments, resisting moisture, dust and corrosive chemicals.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - Analog Non-Hazardous
- Primary Application - Outdoor/Indoor Industrial
- Conditions and/or Rating - Rugged and Moderately Harsh Areas
- Model No. - P6077
- Specific Features -Ringdown/Volume Control Handset/Armored Cord 22" (.56m)
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Volume control handset/Armored handset cord
- Direct dial to an assigned location
- Compact durable enclosure also available with optional mounting plate for easy mounting
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Encapsulated circuitry impervious to water condensation and dust
- Hinge turns on nylon bushings to avoid jamming caused by salt or corrosion
- Spring-loaded door for automatic closure
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Heavy duty industrial handset with volume control
- Volume control to ensure communication in noisy environments
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Service temperature range from -76˚ to +176˚F ( -60˚ to +80˚C )
- Waterproof connections & stainless steel fittings for longer life
- Modular parts for easy service
- Hearing aid compatible
- Electronic ringer for reliability
- Yellow enclosure for high visibility. Optional grey enclosure and other custom color options available
- Weather, dust & corrosion resistant
- Tone or pulse dialing for universal configuration
- Easily connected to any single line analog CO or PABX telephone line
- Powder coated, corrosion protected steel faceplate
- Front access plate for ease of hook-up
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.