WRT-40-H Hazardous Area Outdoor Industrial Weather Resistant Analog Telephone
Model Number: P6674
Guardian’s WRT-40-H Hazardous Area Outdoor Industrial Weather Resistant analog telephones are designed for use in Class I, Division 2 hazardous areas where the atmosphere may be hazardous due to the presence of gases, dust, or fibers.
Renowned for safety and durability, from the phone’s electronics to their sturdy enclosure constructed of engineering polymer.
WRT-40-H models are built for demanding applications where reliability is essential.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - Analog Hazardous
- Primary Application - Hazardous Areas
- Conditions and/or Rating - Class I, Division 2 hazardous areas
- Model No. - P6674
- Specific Features -Metal Keypad/Volume Control Handset/Armored Cord 22" (.56m)
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Metal keypad/Armored handset cord/Volume control handset
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Encapsulated circuitry impervious to water and particles
- Nylon hinge to prevent jamming caused by salt or corrosion
- Spring-loaded door for automatic closure
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Heavy duty industrial handset
- Volume control to ensure communication in noisy environments
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Service temperature range from -40˚ to +140˚F ( -40˚ to +60˚C )
- Waterproof connections & stainless steel fittings for longer life
- Compact durable enclosure with mounting plate for easy mounting
- Modular parts for easy service
- Hearing aid compatible
- Electronic ringer for reliability
- Yellow enclosure for high visibility. Optional Grey enclosure and other custom options available
- Weather, dust & corrosion resistant
- Tone or pulse dialing for universal configuration
- Easily connected to any single line analog CO or PABX telephone line
- Powder coated, corrosion protected steel faceplate
- Front access plate for ease of hook-up
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.