WRT-40-V-H Hazardous Area Weather Resistant VoIP telephone
Model Number: P6307
Guardian Telecom’s SIP-enabled WRT-40-V-H Hazardous Area Weather Resistant VoIP telephones with metal keypad and armored handset cord are engineered to deliver reliable, high quality communications in rough-service areas and extreme working conditions with limited special communication needs.
They have been designed for use in Class I, Division 2 hazardous areas where the atmosphere may be hazardous due to the presence of gases, dust, or fibers.
Renowned for safety and durability, from the phone’s electronics to their sturdy enclosure constructed of engineering polymer, WRT-40-V-H models are built for demanding applications where reliability is essential.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - VoIP Hazardous
- Primary Application - Hazardous Areas
- Conditions and/or Rating - Class I, Division 2 hazardous areas
- Model No. - P6307
- Specific Features -Metal Keypad
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- Weather & dust proof metal keypad
- Armored handset cord
- Powder coated steel faceplate to eliminate corrosion
- Compact durable enclosure with mounting plate
- Heavy duty G type industrial volume control handset
- Rust and corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Front access plate for ease of hook-up
- Electret noise reducing microphone
- Electronic ringer for reliability
- Service temperature range -22° to +140°F ( -30° to +60°C )
- Weather, dust & corrosion resistant for any industrial application
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Modular parts for easy service
- Hearing aid compatible
- Yellow enclosure for high visibility
- Optional grey enclosure and other custom colors available
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.