WRT-40-V Outdoor Industrial Weather Resistant VoIP Telephone
Model Number: P6303
Guardian Telecom’s SIP-enabled WRT-40-V Outdoor Industrial Weather Resistant VoIP telephone with metal keypad and armored handset cord delivers reliable communications under adverse conditions.
Featuring a Type 3R enclosure, WRT-V Series telephones provide reliable service in outdoor environments, resisting moisture, dust and corrosive chemicals.
The WRT-V & WRR-V VoIP series are designed for use in industrial applications and are ideal for noisy areas.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - VoIP Non-Hazardous
- Primary Application - Outdoor/Indoor Industrial
- Conditions and/or Rating - Moderately Harmful and Adverse Areas
- Model No. - P6303
- Specific Features -Metal Keypad/Volume Control Handset/Armored Cord 22" (.56m)
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- Weather & dust proof metal keypad
- Armored handset cord
- Compact durable enclosure
- Mounting plate for easy mounting
- Hinge turns on nylon bushings to avoid jamming caused by salt or corrosion
- Spring-loaded door for automatic closure
- Powder coated steel faceplate to eliminate corrosion
- Heavy duty industrial G type handset with volume control
- Volume control to ensure communication in noisy environments
- Hearing aid compatible
- Rust and corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Electronic ringer for reliability
- Service temperature range from -22° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C)
- Weather, dust & corrosion resistant for any industrial application
- Modular parts for easy service
- Front access plate for ease of hook-up
- Yellow enclosure for high visibility
- Optional grey enclosure and other custom color options available
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.