Outdoor Industrial WRT-40 Weather Resistant Analog Telephone
Model Number: P6075
Guardian’s Outdoor Industrial WRT-40 Weather Resistant analog telephone with metal keypad and armored cord delivers reliable communications under adverse conditions.
Featuring encapsulated circuitry and a Type 3R enclosure, WRT Series telephones are specially designed to provide reliable service in outdoor environments, resisting moisture, dust and corrosive chemicals.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - Analog Non-Hazardous
- Primary Application - Outdoor/Indoor Industrial
- Conditions and/or Rating - Rugged and Moderately Harsh Areas
- Model No. - P6075
- Specific Features -Metal Keypad/Volume Control Handset/Armored Cord 22" (.56m)
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- Metal keypad/Volume control handset/Armored handset cord
- Compact durable enclosure
- Mounting plate for easy mounting
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Encapsulated circuitry impervious to water condensation and dust
- Hinge turns on nylon bushings to avoid jamming caused by salt or corrosion
- Spring-loaded door for automatic closure
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Heavy duty industrial handset with volume control
- Volume control to ensure communication in noisy environments
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Service temperature range from -76˚ to +176˚F ( -60˚ to +80˚C )
- Waterproof connections & stainless steel fittings for longer life
- Modular parts for easy service
- Hearing aid compatible
- Electronic ringer for reliability
- Yellow enclosure for high visibility. Optional grey enclosure and other custom color options available
- Weather, dust & corrosion resistant
- Tone or pulse dialing for universal configuration
- Easily connected to any single line analog CO or PABX telephone line
- Powder coated, corrosion protected steel faceplate
- Front access plate for ease of hook-up
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.