WTR-41-V-H Hazardous Area VoIP Ringdown Telephone
Model Number: P5315
Guardian Telecom’s SIP-enabled WTR-41-V-H Hazardous Area VoIP ringdown telephone with armored handset cord has been designed to provide dependable service in hazardous areas. Lift the handset and the call is dialed to its assigned location.
In addition to being certified for use in Class I, Division 2 applications, it has both Type 4X & IP66 ratings which make it ideal for use in offshore or corrosive atmospheres.
All WTT-V-H and WTR-V-H models are housed in rugged thermoplastic resin enclosures and come with a spring loaded door.
- System - Telephone
- Product Type - VoIP Hazardous
- Primary Application - Hazardous Areas
- Conditions and/or Rating - Class I, Division 2 hazardous areas
- Model No. - P5315
- Specific Features -Ringdown/Armored Cord 18" (.45m)
Apart from these, you can find manifold other smarter features and we at Cohesive Technologies give you the best options.
Features & Benefits
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Power-over-Ethernet) or alternate power source
- Compatible with most SIP-based IP-PBX servers that comply with SIP RFC 3261
- Network web management
- Guardian Discovery Utility makes it easy to detect, locate and launch the web based configuration screens
- Product self diagnostic testing available through web interface
- Network adjustable earpiece volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Remote programming – allows you to manage your network from a central location
- Water/Dust-tight thermoplastic resin enclosure, Type 4X & IP66
- Direct dial ringdown operation
- Vandal resistant armored handset cord with lanyard
- Heavy duty G Type industrial handset
- Handset retainers to maintain on-hook status
- Waterproof connections & stainless steel fittings for longer life
- Corrosion protected and powder coated steel faceplate
- Magnetic reed hook switch to reduce parts subject to wear
- Surge arrestor to prevent voltage spike damage
- Electret noise reducing microphone for clear communication
- Service temperature range -22° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C)
- Modular parts for easy service
- Integrated mounting feet
- Hearing aid compatible & receiver volume adjustment
- Spring loaded door
- Easy support drill guides for top & bottom mount glands
- Yellow enclosure for high visibility
- Optional custom colors available
CyberData's new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
Solutions & Success Stories
Explore Cohesive Technologies Solutions that are tailor-designed for each and every industrial verticals.